Saturday, November 9, 2013

Update: NaNoWriMo 2013 - Monster High: "The Abyss Gazes Also"

Howdy y'all!

I have been SUPER busy with NaNoWriMo this month. Sorry for not updating sooner. The good news is, the story's still flowing well and it should be smooth sailing straight through! (Not for the characters, of course...)

I plan to take a break next weekend, since I'm already ahead of the word-count curve, and doing some sewing and new doll posts. I should be getting Catrine deMew (Scaris) and Howleen Wolf (13 Wishes) this month, plus, if I'm super-lucky, a pre-order of the Frankie x Jackson set, Picnic Casket. He is such a cutie! But don't you dare tell him I said so!

Anyhoo, if you're interested in following the fanfic (daily updates! woo!), just click on through here. And if not, then just hang around, make y'self comfy, and I should be back in a week or so.

Hope y'all are havin' a fangtastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment